Simply ingenious: how it works
- Using the Glass-wrap calculator, select and prepare the required components.
- Assemble the horizontal bottom and top profiles including the corner sections, as well as the 2 vertical profiles of the Glass-wrap packaging.
- Place the bottom profile horizontally on the floor or an assembly table with the open end of the corner section facing up and insert the 2 vertical profiles.
- Slide the glass sheet(s) into the packaging inserting it into the inner profile.
- Finish the packaging by placing the top profile over the upper open-end and close the unit with a tension strap.
- Optionally a cover can be attached.
Tip: the surface cover is ideally suited to display your company logo or advertising statement.